SOC 1 Documentation Toolkit
We provide documentation toolkit to meet Service Organisation Controls (SOC 1) attestation requirements.
Based on an initial assessment, we determine applicable ‘internal controls’, which we then document and share with you for implementation.
These practices are in line with COSO and IT general controls framework – which we have further fine-tuned by suit client requirements.
Our documentation is a result of consulting assignments.
In each document there is an opportunity to know the baseline requirements that needs to be defined, as well as, subject specific process/procedure/records – which Coral considers best practice for implementation and continuous monitoring.
- An initial questionnaire to determine applicable business objectives
- Suitable templates designed for demonstration of ‘internal controls'.
- Aligned with international best practices of COSO and IT General Controls (not exhaustive)
- Documentation is provided in a sequential flow that enables an organisation representative an approach for implementation.
- An assurance that if you follow our documentation, you cannot fail in both conformance and implementation of the best practices for your own organisation.
If you need to see sample documentation or an understanding of the approach for documentation, please call or write to us.
If you have any additional questions or clarifications, please do not hesitate to call or write back to us.