HIPAA Documentation Toolkit
We provide documentation toolkit to fulfill Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) – Security and Privacy Rule.
For each HIPAA requirement, we have red, understood, and reviewed each requirement in details that has resulted in these templates. In addition, these templates have been used in our existing consulting engagements.
What does the toolkit cover?
- Policy – a document that shows organisation intent to comply to a requirement of the standard
- Procedures – a document that defines how an organisation can accomplish a task in a step by step method
- Measurement – How an organisation can measure the performance of the documented procedure
- Templates – Based the policy/procedure/measurement requirement, we provide a ready to use template that ranges from word, excel, power point presentations – that helps an organisation achieve their own HIPAA security goals.
Policies, procedures and templates combined together give you a comprehensive framework that you can use in the organisation to design, and distribute the HIPAA requirements and related documentation.
List of documents
- HIPAA Security Officer – Responsibilities
- Business Continuity Plan
- HIPAA-Solution Architecture
- Manual - Physical Security - HIPAA Operations
- Manual-Business-Associates-Onboarding and Separation
- Policy - Acceptable Use
- Policy - Access Control
- Policy - Network Security
- Policy – Backup and Recovery
- Policy – Change Management
- Policy – Infosec Education, Training and Awareness
- Procedure - HIPAA Risk Assessment
- Procedure – Breach Notification
- Procedure – IT Operations
If you wish to see how the content looks like, kindly ask for a presentation.
Let us know if you have any questions.